Our organization encourages the participation of volunteers who support the mission of Sacred Cycle. If you agree with our mission we’d love to help us find the most satisfying and appropriate volunteer opportunity for you!
Current specific volunteer needs.
- Administrative: On occasion, our Executive Director could use a second set of hands. Be available ongoingly for various administrative and project management tasks. If you’re computer savvy with a go-getter, self-starter disposition, you’re perfect! ~1-2hours/week.
- Bike Skills Clinic Coordinator: Be the point person for communication and materials to/from skills clinic participants. Assist during day-long clinic. Follow-up survey implementation. August-Sept 2020. See full description.
- Bookkeeper: Help to ensure that the organization has financial solvency to support the growth and expansion of the organization which is critical to long term sustainability. This role will evolve into a paid position. See full description.
- Community Rides – Eagle County Coordinator: Our goal is to host a fun, safe, no-pressure, no-drop ride where community members can connect and make new riding friends. They’re designed for adult women and men of all levels, so no one is left behind. Rides will be donation-based and typically 90 minutes. Assist with schedule and confirm guides/sponsors weekly + general logistics. Get ride materials to site (with assistance if needed) Not required to be on-site, nor local. Our SC marketing committee will post events to our social channels and website. Estimated max 30 minutes per week.
- Fundraising Committee: Brainstorm ideas and assist with the coordination and execution of the fundraising annual calendar events.
- Mail Chimp Newsletter Designer: Be a part of the marketing committee. Are you a creative seeking a canvas? Help us level up our Mail Chimp monthly newsletter game. Strategy, calendar, and image library will be provided.
- Merchandise Coordinator: Track and manage the sales, inventory shipping of Sacred Cycle merchandise. Orders arrive via email with payment. Package and ship or deliver locally. Notify the director when volumes are low. Keep marketing committee apprised of inventory to push out in marketing channels. ~1 hour per week, ongoing with minimal winter hours.
- Race Team Coordinator: Fun and engaging volunteer position available! The Sacred Cycle race team is looking for a volunteer coordinator to help co-manage the 2020 team. The volunteer will work directly with the Sacred Cycle Team Manager to help engage, inspire and support racers who are spreading our important mission. The ideal candidate is also interested in racing and enjoys attending events. This is a great position for a retired racer, current racer, or someone who wants to learn more about racing and/or connect with others. All experiences welcome!
- Social Media Content Creator: Be a part of the marketing committee. Create up to 4 social media posts per week on IG, FB & LinkedIn + 1 story per week. Social media strategy, calendar, and image library will be provided. Wrap your creative arms around this to build Sacred Cycle awareness.
- Strategic Alliance Committee: Assist with laying a foundation in Eagle County and the Roaring Fork Valley through email and phone to mental health organizations.
- Tech-savvy skillset: Help us with occasional technical help. May include: Email setup, Gdrive onboarding, Google phone setup, digital email signature with hosted graphics logo. IT knowledge a must and willingness to contact customer support to troubleshoot issues.
- Word Press Woo Commerce: We’re looking for a remote volunteer to install and setup Woo Commerce on our Word Press site with ~6-10 items. Once live, train marketing director on product setup.
- Word Press Troubleshooter: We’re looking for a remote volunteer to ongoingly help us with a Word Press punch list. We’ll give you a list, you pick the project that inspires you.
Have another talent we should know about? Please do share on the Volunteer Form.