Sacred Cycle's four-month program gets rolling on June 1 and crosses the finish line with a participant retreat in early October. We offer the program in the Roaring Fork Valley and Eagle River Valley.
- Monthly psychoeducation group meeting covering the topics of breathing and mindfulness, self talk, the mind body connection, and the concept of control
- Monthly alternative therapy group event (trauma informed yoga, empowering martial arts, and art therapy)
- Monthly guided group ride with Sacred Cycle MTB coaches and past participants
- No-drop weekly group community rides
- A participant clinical coordinator who stays with you the duration of the program for regular checking and assistance with scheduling.
- A mountain biking coach who stays with you for the duration of the program for regular rides and skill development as a vehicle to healing. Athletic goods can be provided as needed, including bike, helmet, shoes, soft goods, and assorted accessories.
- At the end of the season, you will be a guest at our retreat. The retreat includes 2 days and nights of enjoying a full holistic retreat with biking instruction, hikes, art or equine therapy, yoga, mental health talks, healing foods, and lots of giggles.
- You will finish with a community of survivors and stay in touch with components beyond the Sacred Cycle program.
*Varies by program