Our 2021 program application period has closed. (Deadline April 30, 2021.) We encourage you to apply for the 2022 program. Once received, we can introduce you to our community including partner organizations, crisis assistance, community events, and rides. Our community provides an immediate solution to isolation and the possibility of survivorship peer mentorship. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have! Apply here.
2021 Seasonal Programs
Sacred Cycle's 2021 five-month program gets rolling on May 1 and crosses the finish line with a statewide all-client retreat on October 1. We are offering the program in the Roaring Fork Valley and Eagle River Valley. We will be laying a foundation in the Denver Region through event awareness and public community rides with plans to offer programming in 2022. County-based programs encourage increased interaction between active participants, alumni, participant coordinator, and bike coaches. Participants must be residents or willing to commute on a weekly basis into the county.
- A participant clinical coordinator who stays with you the duration of the program for regular checking and assistance with scheduling.
- Online client touchpoint programming from mental health talks, group team-building sessions, and facilitator-led sessions.
- A mountain biking coach who stays with you for the duration of the program for regular rides and skill development as a vehicle to healing. Athletic goods can be provided as needed, including bike, helmet, shoes, soft goods, and assorted accessories.
- No-drop weekly and monthly group and community rides
- At the end of the season, you will be a guest at our retreat and barnbuster event. The retreat includes 2 days and 1 night of enjoying a full holistic retreat with biking instruction, hikes, art or equine therapy, yoga, mental health talks, healing foods, and lots of giggles.
- At the end of the season, you'll finish with a community of survivors and stay in touch with components beyond the Sacred Cycle program.
*Varies by program
Choose A Program
We meet the survivor where they are in their healing cycle and understand their time availability while encouraging the client to be a self-starter in planning their healing process through accountability.
- Frame Program. Concept: I'm ready to begin my healing. I'm willing to be vulnerable and brave. Goal: Sacred Cycle will teach you tools to stay grounded. The participant pays $500. Scholarships are available. Value $4,400.
- Alumni Program. Concept: I want to continue my healing and support new client participants. Goal: Sacred Cycle embraces empowering alumni through giving back. Value: Fees may be covered through volunteerism - 1 hour of SC paid programming = 2 hours volunteerism. Volunteerism may include event assistance, participant mentorship, and/or committee volunteerism. Your specific number of volunteer hours needed will be calculated based on the program components you chose. We'll create a plan together after we receive your application.