2020 Sacred Cycle Race Team
We’re excited to expand the size and depth of the 2020 Sacred Cycle Race Team. At times racing can feel like a self-centered sport. Joining and racing with a team can make you feel like you are making a difference in the world. You ride for a bigger purpose while accomplishing your personal goals. For Sacred Cycle, our race team puts a face and a heart to our mission while growing our audience, and as a result, our impact.
Meet the Riders
- Breton Mcnamara
- Brittany Spangler
- Dawn Eldridge
- Heather Russell
- Jessica Bechard
- Kris Buchhold
- Kyle Foster
- Maria Wimmer
- Sara Hunter
Our 2020 Race Team Application window is closed. We hope to see you on the trails and road!
Does riding for Sacred Cycle call to you? Apply today! (Application below) 2020 race team application deadline March 1, 2020. The team roster will be announced on March 15, 2020.
- Social Media: Rider to 5 unique posts throughout the season on Instagram/Facebook
- Racing: Race in at least 2 races during the season (not including town series)
- Race Volunteering: Volunteer/support at least 1 race (support crew & repping SC in general at the race - wearing merch while supporting)
- Sponsorships/Donations/Fundraising: Bring 1 sponsor, sizable donation or fundraising effort to Sacred Cycle
- It’s true, racing can be expensive. When you join the Sacred Cycle community as a racer, we thank you with a Sacred Cycle $250 merchandise house credit and 25% off the retail price for additional purchases.