Come join us every Monday evening this summer! Sacred Cycle Community Rides are fun, safe, no pressure, no-drop rides where everyone rides together. Connect with new riding friends, have a safe space to ride, and embrace the healing process of empowerment of mountain biking. Rides are open and designed for women and men of all skill levels. The mission of Sacred Cycle is to heal the community by empowering survivors of sexual trauma through the intersection of mountain biking and community; creating a sacred cycle of recovery – community rides are a key part of that mission.
Rides are typically 90 minutes. There is 1 lead and 1 tail guide (and often with additional floater guides) all ready to help inspire and empower you while riding green and blue-rated trails. Sign-in and waivers will be requested. Helmets are mandatory for safety.
Below is our upcoming Community Ride schedule. The schedule will be updated weekly. Click the trail names for more details about the trails we’re going to ride. Don’t worry, we ride these trails the Sacred Cycle way, fun and together. Click the trailhead for a Google Map link for directions. When you show up to the trailhead, look for the Sacred Cycle jerseys!
Roaring Fork Valley (RFV) – Monday at 5:30PM (Updated Weekly)
- MAY 16, 2022 | Aspen Strong Mental Fitness Week | Prince Creek Quickie in Carbondale. Meet at The Bullpen. Your guides are Alan, Heather, and Erik.
- MAY 23, 2022 | South Canyon (Tramway to Lower Coal Camp to Lightning Bug) in Glenwood Springs. Meet at the South Canyon Trailhead. Your guides are Alan and Mo.
- MAY 30, 2022 | Cozy Line in Aspen and Snowmass. Meet at the Brush Creek Park & Ride (Intercept Lot). Your guides are Mo and Melissa.
- JUNE 6, 2022 | Sutey Ranch Northside in Carbondale. Meet at Sutey Ranch Trailhead. Your guides are Alan and Caitlyn.
- AUG 13, 2022 | Save the Date | Sky Mountain Trail Build with Roaring Fork Outdoor Volunteers | Saturday, 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Eagle River Valley (ERV) – Monday at 5:30PM (Updated Weekly)
- Community rides will start in June. Schedule to come. Save your Mondays and check back soon!
We ride for community. We ride for friendship and connection. We ride for inner strength! #weridetogether #healingourcommunity #bikesheal