15 Sep Oct 2, 2020: Virtual Family Happy Hour
Get your cocktails and mocktails ready for our third Fabulous Friday event, part of our 2020 Virtual Healing Campaign. All ages are welcome to join the Virtual Happy Hour, hosted by marketing intern Emily Abed. You’ll meet fellow Sacred Cycle supporters and affiliates and participate in ice-breaker type games and breakout conversations on guided topics. The goal is to connect our Sacred Cycle community and discuss how we can continue to create a welcoming environment for the survivors we support. Come hang!
- When: October 2nd, 2020 7:00pm-8:00pm Mountain Time
- Where: On Zoom. Upon signing up you will receive the meeting link.
- Who: Anybody and everybody!
- Cost: Donation-based and free. The price of this class is a tax-deductible donation to Sacred Cycle that supports Sacred Cycle’s 2020 Virtual Healing Campaign. Every dollar helps to empower survivors of sexual trauma in achieving their goals.
- RSVP Ticket: Tickets available here, and, if you’d like, make a donation here. Be sure to check your spam folder!