It’s week two of our 30-day Virtual Healing Campaign! Please join us for this week’s Fabulous Friday event: a painting class hosted by Ty Schnelker and Emily Abed. In this Zoom class, you’ll paint a scene representing the start of fall that shows different techniques artists use. It’s perfect for beginners and kids to learn and grow. All you have to do is follow along and have fun!
- When: Friday, September 25th 7:00pm-9:00pm Mountain Time
- Where: On Zoom. Upon signing up you will receive a link in your email.
- Who: Anybody and everybody!
- Materials list:
Buy locally, at Walmart, or on Amazon.
Acrylic paint: Pick a few of your favorite color and buy mini tubes. A little goes a long way! (Recommended colors: black, white, yellow and red)
One 12×16 canvas (make sure it’s gesso primed)
Two Artist Paint Brushes for Acrylic Painting. One small fan brush and one bright half inch brush.
A paper plate so mix paint on
A plastic cup to rinse the brushes
An old t-shirt or rag (will be discarded to follow)
Optional: Water spray bottle to spray the canvas
Optional: old toothbrush to get texture
- Cost: Donation-based. Participants will provide their own canvas, paint, and paintbrush. Your contribution supports Sacred Cycle’s 2020 Virtual Healing Campaign. Every dollar helps to empower survivors of sexual trauma in achieving their goals.
- RSVP: Please register here. , make a donation here. Be sure to check your spam folder!